Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day four update

Very quick update. Settling into recovery routine. Full night of restful sleep past two nights. PT is first thing before out of bed each day, then chair shower with help from mom.  My walking with a walker is still unstable. I feel like a baby.. as all i do each day is eat, sleep and PT 3x a day. I woke up feeling promise on moving my left side this morning,  but then my whole left leg was dead for 20 minutes after being good at first. I cried out of fear and frustration, but hopefully the brain swelling is just creating that problem because it did improve after my mom massaged it for awhile. My mom is keeping all my meds on schedule,  keeping me fed with all the healthy foods of mine she is unfamiliar with. I am so lucky for my parents every help as the assistance I need is large as I can't do anything alone. Bottom line, all precautions are to keep me from falling down.

Again, I plead for your prayers and supporting words. It gives me more fight than you will ever know and I cannot thank you enough.

Love, Marcy

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck, you are a very courageous young lady. Thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray for you, your family, your recovery, and your peace of mind, Marcy. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you strong, healing thoughts, Marcy! Stay strong and be patient with yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you Marcy. You have been ever-present in my thoughts. You are so strong and courageous. I'm in awe of you :)

    ReplyDelete